Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

double trouble

So I come home from today having had a really good day. I'm excited to eat the turkey soup that's been cooking in the crock pot all day and I'm even more excited to get started on the huge Christmas project my kiddos will be doing in the coming weeks. Anyway, I open the front door to see a black bucket laying in the Arizona room. Now this is not alarming or unusual as our two dogs tend to get into things when they're left outside during the day. Now, I should've known it wasn't going to be that simple as today was the first super cold and windy day we've had so far. And when I think about it our lovely four-legged creatures tend to get into all kinds of trouble because they stay in the Arizona room for the most part during these kinds of days. Nonetheless, I open the back door to find that that black bucket is actually a paint can with the label ripped off. And yes, to answer your question it still had unused paint inside from when we painted our living room. On further inspection of this paint can you could see the teeth marks from either one or both of our lovelies where they tried in vane to open the can with no success...on that one.

As I turn to my left I see this lovely image....


Yes folks that's right...a gallon of paint spilled all over the floor of the Arizona room. As I'm yelling "OH MY GOD" along comes my good friend Apollo who decides to explore with mommy and steps in it. Well, the paint is still wet and he slips scaring himself and flinging paint on my pants, shoes and himself as he tries to get out of it. Somehow, I managed to grab him before he ran into the house and all over the carpet. Here he is with paint on his paws. Doesn't he look happy?


Anyway, so the hubs comes home and needless to say 30 minutes later the floor is cleaned to the best it's going to be and these two trouble makers got what they deserved.




Would anyone like a 2 year old boxer and 3 year old pit bull? I promise you'll never be bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment