Background

Friday, November 19, 2010

guilty


These two...there really are no words to describe them. Alone they'd probably be okay but together they are trouble. The one on the right, Lady, is the ring leader. She's the one who breaks into my garden and destroys my plants in the attempt to get a squirrel that taunts and teases her. The one the left, Apollo, is the lunk head who goes along with Lady's schemes and likes to dig his way to China and kick all of his tennis balls underneath furniture just to watch you rescue them only to turn around and do it again.
In this picture, Lady looks like she's saying, "Aww, come on mom, please let us stay on the bed. We promise to be good. You won't even know we're here". And Apollo appears to be saying, "Do you mind...I was having a good dream".

1 comment:

  1. We have a trouble making boxer, too! Sometimes I feel like my only purpose in life is rescuing toys from underneath the furniture. Good thing they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete