Background

Monday, November 22, 2010

28 ain't bad

This smokin' guy is 28 today. Now if you ask him...he'll cry and complain about how it's "just another day" but I beg to differ. It's the day he came to be on this earth and had that not occurred I wouldn't be his wife. So in honor of the good lookin' man's birthday here are 28 reasons why I love him. =)
1. He makes me laugh uncontrollably...a lot. Sometimes to the point where it's one of the embarrassing laughs where you can't breathe but yet you laugh so loud people stare.
2. He's totally got a bad boy look with his tattoos
3. The way he texts me faithfully everyday at 4:30 to see if I'm on my way home or not.
4. His giggle that only happens around me.
5. The way seeing him play with other people's kids makes me melt.
6. How excited he gets when I make potato salad.
7. Because he's a sucker for the look I give him when I want something...Lord help him if we have a girl.
8. Because he'll tell you how it is without apologies.
9. When he puts his "smell good" on...it makes me want to kiss him for long periods of time.
10. Because he lets me be DJ (for the most part) when we drive places.
11. Because he likes it when I talk to him when he's in the shower.
12. Because even though I act annoyed...the way he's all over me.
13. He listens to me when I tell him "I'm dying" and then tells me I'm ridiculous.
14. He ALWAYS gets up the with dogs when they come in at 6:30 on Saturdays.
15. Because he'd do anything for me...no matter what.
16. Because he executes my visions for our house renovations.
17. When he's bumming in sweats and a t-shirt and his hair is a mess...it pretty much makes my teeth sweat.
18. How he acts around the old ladies at church...so polite and charming.
19. Even though it drives me nuts...the way he small talks with people in stores.
20. He's a really good kisser.
21. The way he's ready to make up after 5 minutes when we fight and won't leave me alone until I forgive him.
22. Because I know how hard he works and how he secretly takes pride in all of his work.
23. The way he looks when he's got his bike jacket on in the morning before he leaves.
24. Because I know he's going to be a great dad.
25. Because he's super protective of me.
26. Because he supports my career and only complains every now and then when I "need" to buy something else for my classroom.
27. How mad he gets when I don't ask for his help with my classroom.
28. Because he's the only person I want to be on this journey with.
There's about a million more reasons why I love him but for now those will do!
Happy Birthday Robbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment