Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Shower

On Saturday my mom and mother in law threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun and we are very blessed and lucky to have the family and friends that we do. We got a ton of gifts and now only need one or two crucial items on top of all the diapers and wipes we'll be needing. We played some games to include seeing how big my belly, tasting baby food (which I am not looking forward to at all!) and a memory game. Both of those ladies worked super hard and I really appreciate the time they put into making it a special day for me!


Of course we had to have an owl theme. My mom found this online and got matching gift bags, matching candy wrappers, and thank you cards.

A hutch we have in our house where I decided to display his name along with one of his 3-D pictures in a frame my parents got us for Christmas.



My special chair.



The owl cupcakes my mom worked so hard to make. Robert and I helped with the ears as she was about to flip out on them. =)


My mom also made a bunch of these owls out of Styrofoam balls and felt fabric. So cute and now I'm going to turn them into a hanging mobile.


The food table!

The goody bags my mother in law put together.

She also put together these as well as bottles full of chocolate kisses.

We managed one picture (on my camera) of us playing one of the three games. Here's my mom measuring my belly.

All in all it was a super fun day. Sorry there are no pictures of me opening the tons of presents we got...those are someone else's camera. Thank you so much to my mom and Ann. You both helped to make it such a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment