Background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh Baby!

Guess I should update about the baby. =)

 BabyFruit Ticker



I'm 13 weeks...well I guess it'll be 14 weeks tomorrow. They say I'll be due April 27. I got to hear the heartbeat last Friday. The hubs was in Tucson getting his education on so my mom went with me. It was super cool and I'm pretty sure I'll remember that forever. According to the nurse the baby was very active, moving around a lot. I have no idea how they can tell that, the heartbeat sounded the same to me the whole time but nonetheless it was a good strong heartbeat. I feel like it's a little more real since I don't have a belly yet although it is getting harder to suck it in everyday. =) I have to admit I can't wait to start wearing maternity clothes...I plan on wearing polka dots. =)

Our next appointment is in November and I'll be 17 weeks and then hopefully a few weeks ago we'll be able to actually see this kid. People keep asking me what I think we're having...I thought it was a girl for awhile but now I think it's a boy. Either way this kid's closet is going to be fully stocked. =)

My kiddos are so excited for me...they keep telling me they hope it's a little girl so I can have a "little Mrs. Faust". One of my girls even said to me "Mrs. Faust, in 6 years your baby will be 6 and going to 1st grade. You should be it's teacher so it won't have to leave you". So freaking cute!

The nurse did say at our last appointment that the baby can hear me...which makes me a little nervous since I think all it hears is me using my "teacher voice" with my kiddos. This poor baby isn't going to want to come out since all it's probably listening to is me saying "Where are you supposed to be right now", "Are you working or playing", "I don't know...who's job is it to keep track of that" or my favorite "I'm done". Hopefully it's true what they say about kids not remembering anything before like age 3 or 4. Guess we'll find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment