Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hi!

Hi everybody...thanks for checking out my blog. This is like the 4th one I've started/had. I had one in college that chronicled my trials and tribulations. It was totally silly but therapeutic in a way. I started one when my husband and I got engaged and that only lasted about 4 posts or so. I thought I'd start one to chronicle the daily happenings of a 1st grade teacher but after some thought it's a better idea to vent and talk to those who are close.

So I figured I'd start a new one because I like to talk and I decided this might be a healthier venue then talking to myself in my car as I drive around town...and my hubby and I are pregnant so I thought this would be a good way to keep far away family and friends involved in our lives =). But I'll be honest...you'll find a variety of topics in this blog...from the baby, to my other babies (who are 4 legged creatures), to my hubby, sometimes my job might creep in here and just other random topics I don't want to drive around talking to myself about. =)

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment