Background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

i speak baby

The hubs made the comment today when I said we needed to try out a new piece of baby equipment, that "Oh no, another word I have to learn". And it got me thinking that yeah we've added a whole new vernacular to our current vocabularies. We've learned bobby, snoogle, jumpers (as in the onesie with shorts), bouncer, pack n play and now we're adding bumbo. That's right...our baby J is ready for his bumbo. Another baby that goes to the same sitter as baby J was sitting in it on Friday when I dropped him off and I asked his momma, who I also happen to work with, when she started putting him in one and she said about a month ago. And I though well dang, baby J may be ready for one too. And sure enough the hubs plopped him in it and he did just fine. He even pulled his toys off of the tray that attaches to it and shook them around when I plopped him in.
Oh what a big boy you're becoming baby J!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray bumbo! I used to love that thing. Now Kayla can get out of it like a Jedi master, but it was good while it lasted :) He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting to be such a big boy! Can't get enough...I treasure every moment..he has brought such joy to my life! Thanks for the best blessing ever!

    ReplyDelete