Background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

sweet dreams

Well the time finally came for baby J to leave his bassinet in our room and move to his crib in his room. Oh, what a sad moment it was. My eyes definitely teared up when we placed him in his crib. He slept like a baby while I slept horribly. I tossed and turned all night while he slept soundly. I missed hearing him breathe or sigh in his sleep. I missed rolling out of bed and looking into his bassinet to see him looking back at me with a giant smile on his face. When he finally did wake up at 6:30 am the sounds of his noises and cry were muffled coming across the monitor which was very different and will take some getting used to. But when I went in to get him he was wedged in the corner of his crib and still met me with a smile. 

Sweet dreams baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. You did better than I did!! I cried like a baby when we moved her in to her own bed. And I even had a video monitor so I could still see her...pathetic, maybe?

    ReplyDelete