Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

progress

Well I have reached my 37th week and only have 19 more official days left until Jameson is supposed to enter the world. This week has been very different than the previous ones. Monday, I started to feel crampy but nothing really. Then yesterday (Thursday) I was nauseous pretty much all morning and finally better around lunch time. Today (Friday) however was a different story. I woke up around 1:00 this morning feeling super nauseous and got up to google to see if anything miraculous was going to happen...no it's just a fairly common symptom. Well around 1:30 I got sick and that lasted till about 8:30 so needless to say I didn't go into work today. I feel much better now and am hoping that this is not going to become a daily occurrence...feeling nauseous and getting sick in the morning and then perfectly fine the rest of the day. I also am starting to feel a lot more pressure down in my pelvic region and my cramps from Monday have intensified significantly. I had my 37th week appt. today and the Dr. checked my progress and I am 70% effaced but my cervix is still closed however Jameson's head is way down there. According the Dr. "his head is in good strong contact" which is the reason for the increase in pressure and crampiness. My next appt. isn't until April 18th (which side note is my last week of work) so hopefully by then we've got a lot more going on or Jameson will just be here.

1 comment:

  1. I know it may seem weird, but I am glad you are posting about your progress :) It makes me remember what it was like when it happened to me only 7 months ago :) He'll be here before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete