Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

finally done

We are finally done with Jameson's room! The hubby put up the shelves on the wall and hung up the new window shade last weekend. We also had his ceiling fan installed a few weeks ago. Now all we need is baby. We no longer have months to wait but 25 more days. The only big To-Do is get our car seat base into the car but we're going to ask our friendly firefighters if they will help since we've been told to take it to them and they'll get us all ready. We're pre-registered at the hospital. I've got a few more loads of baby clothes to wash and my hospital bag to pack. I've got all of my lesson plans/work/activities/homework for the rest of the month and starting into May ready. So in terms of prep stuff we're ready to go. In terms of physical stuff I'm ready to go. My feet are in a permanent state of swolleness as are my ankles all the way up to my knees. It's getting increasingly more difficult to find a comfortable sitting/sleeping position and my kiddos keep walking into my belly. I'm also dieing to buy cute non-preggo clothes that are taunting me every time I go into Target. So I would like to say, "Anytime you're ready Jameson...you can come."
My mom found these three owls--Hear no Evil, See no Evil and Speak no Evil. My glider. It is so comfortable it can recline and I can also lock the ottoman for when I'm nursing.
My mom also found this cute owl blanket with accompanying rattle and owl towel.

The owls my mom made for the baby shower along with his first rosary from the hubby's mom.


His book shelves and dresser.




His changing table along with the hanging quilt my mom found.




His crib complete with mobile. All that's missing is him.

1 comment: