Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

An Arizona Snow


Here in Southern Arizona it's not often we see snow falling from the sky unless we happen to be up in the mountains surrounding our bustling little town. But last Sunday we got it. The hubs woke me up at 7:00 when he let the dogs out to show me the snow and this sleepy preggo went back to sleep until about 8:00ish and then I decided to play with my camera...which I love by the way.
Our backyard from the Arizona room.

They thought they would go explore.

Then they wanted back in.


I decided to venture outside and take pictures.

The two trouble makers wondering what momma is doing.


Apollo thought he would come explore with mom. Doesn't he look like the saddest dog?

Venturing back inside with his sister going "So, how was it?"

Me, 31 weeks preggo playing with reflections. Please ignore the hubbies motorcycle boots. They were the nearest pair of shoes I could get my feet in.


Here's what the hubby was doing while I was played in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment